Tooth-colored fillings are ideal for teeth that are visible when a patient smiles because the resin material matches the color of the natural teeth. However this may not be ideal for teeth that require large fillings as they may chip or wear in the long run. Composite filling are also not as resistant as other materials from coffee, tea, or tobacco stains.
Dental Filling Procedure
– First, eliminate dead tissue and clean the tooth
– Dentist place the filling and shapes the tooth appropriately
– Laser-set the filling
Benefits of Dental Fillings
– This restorative dental procedure replaces lost dentin and restores teeth to its original shape.
– It can also help prevent cavities from spreading, and from bacteria entering by closing cracks found on the tooth.
– dental filling is also used to improve the appearance of teeth, such as closing gaps between teeth and reshaping teeth